- Nancy Floreen, two-time Montgomery County Council President, served four terms (16 years). Past Mayor of Town of Garrett Park. Served eight years on the Montgomery County Planning Board. Recipient of the Montgomery County Board of Education's Distinguished Service to Public Education Award in 2018.
- Roger Berliner, two-time Montgomery County Council President, served three terms (12 years). "Paul Geller is among the most thoroughly decent human beings I have ever known. But beyond his extraordinary decency, he is the only candidate in District 7 that has actually measurably improved the lives of District 7 residents. As President of MCCPTA, his leadership made a huge difference in securing the passage of one of the biggest education budgets ever. He worked hard to make Education First happen. And he will work just as hard for you! Paul Geller. A good man. A proven leader. Your choice!"
- Mike Durso, two-time President, Montgomery County Board of Education, served 9+ years on the Board of Education. Legendary former Principal of Springbrook High School. Photo: MCPS-TV.
- Dr. Alan Cheung, past President, Montgomery County Board of Education, served 8 years on the Board of Education, and the first Asian American to do so. Early proponent of the International Baccalaureate program at MCPS. Through his volunteer work, he helped create a STARTALK program in Montgomery County, a summer academy funded by the government to teach students in Kindergarten through 12th grade Chinese, a language critical to national security.
- Seth Morgan, Activist.
Letter of endorsement:
My name is Seth Morgan and it is my distinct pleasure and honor to endorsed Paul Geller for election to the Montgomery County Council seat from District 7.
In my capacity as a volunteer serving on (and chairing) a County Commission, I have had the privilege of collaborating and getting to know Paul. Paul and I met over a shared passion for advocating to remedy needs of our County’s residents; mine for bringing attention to the needs of those with chronic diseases and disabilities, his for advocating for public school students and their families. We share the values of respecting our neighbors, wanting to learn what we can do to improve the lives of all and, above all, always making the needs of our residents the center of attention. Paul is a passionate public servant who has served the County as a Public School Board member and advocate for our students, teachers and others needing advocacy assistance while navigating the public school experience. He is a voice speaking tirelessly on behalf of all including the disenfranchised.
As an advocate for people with disabilities, I meet with many elected officials. Paul has two qualities that are most needed to hold office: he listens and he cares. His moral ethic, sense of fairness and passion for doing what is right make him the kind of elected official that we need serving on the Montgomery County Council.
Seth A. Morgan, MD, FAAN
- Melissa McKenna, President, Business and Professional Women of Montgomery County. Former MCCPTA Vice President of Programs. Recipient of the Montgomery County Public Schools/Montgomery County Business Roundtable for Education (MCPS/MCBRE) Champions for Children Award for an MCPS Volunteer. Montgomery County Board of Education's Distinguished Service to Public Education Award in 2016. Montgomery County Branch of the NAACP's ACT-SO Advocate Award.
- Fred Evans, legendary former Principal of Gaithersburg High School, former MCPS teacher.
- Carolyn Best, District 7 resident: "There is no higher quality human being and champion than Paul Geller to serve our community, look out for the needs of our children and families, improve our quality of life, and build our sense of community and commitment to improving our county together. I've know Paul for 15 years, and have watched up-close his selfless, passionate and skilled commitment to our community. He has my vote now and forever. He should have yours, too."
- Priscilla Fritter Peterson, MCCPTA Cultural Arts Chair: "I heartily endorse Paul Geller for election to the Montgomery County Council seat from District 7. While working with Paul on the MCCPTA Board of Directors, I have seen firsthand his dedication to doing whatever he can to ensure that MCPS students get the best possible educational opportunities. As Chair of Cultural Arts, I have especially appreciated his enthusiasm and support of the arts. It is clear that Paul understands the importance of the arts in representing our cultures and heritages, and the value of that for broadening our students' experiences. In addition, I have found him to be truly kind and caring, just the sort of person we need as a leader for our county."
Paul Geller is a true leader. — Example Endorsement